The General Conditions are intended to regulate the conditions of use of the website located in www.grupoenerpro.es address (hereinafter, «Grupo Enerpro») with domicile at Calle Blasco de Garay 69-41800 Sanlúcar la Mayor, Sevilla (Spain). The mere use of the website attributes to the person who makes use of it, the condition of user (hereinafter, «User»), who declares to know and accept without reservation or exception, all of the General Conditions herein exposed. The General Conditions are fully agreed between the parties regarding the online relationship between Grupo Enerpro and Users of the website.
Conditions of Access and Use
Through the direction in which the site is located, anyone can have free access to information contained in that page. The conditions of access to the website are subject to the laws in force at all times and to the principles of good faith and lawful use by the User, expressly and specifically prohibiting any action that might undermine or prejudice website or any third parties.
User is informed and accepts that access to this website is not, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship, a professional or personal agreement, or any other personal or professional relationship with the owner of the website.
Purpose of the Web
www.gruponerpro.es main objective is to provide an information service to publicize the company and its products and services. Grupo Enerpro is liable for services provided by it and the contents directly originated by the Web itself.
Intellectual Property of this web are owned by Grupo Enerpro; therefore Grupo Enerpro can change at any time and without notice its contents (graphic design, texts and codes). The provision of services and the publication of web content at any time imply no surrender or transfer all or part of the rights of intellectual property. As a consequence, any reproduction, distribution, marketing or transformation of the contents of the website, that has not been expressly authorized by its owners, constitutes an infringement of intellectual and industry property rights.
Grupo Enerpro can get to know some information about you through consultation by e-mail or contact forms on the web. The collection of personal data is carried out with the purpose of providing the information service. Grupo Enerpro agrees to use this information solely to respond to the User himself to the issues it has requested through the web, committing to non-disclosure to third parties of the data from your e-mails.
Grupo Enerpro is committed to the adoption of the necessary means and measures to ensure the security and privacy in communications. Treatment of personal data will be used only for the functions required by the website.
The website gives the customer at all times the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to any change on their own data in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, 13 December, of Protection of Personal Data.
Web Property Information
Address: Calle Blasco de Garay 69-41800 Sanlúcar la Mayor, Sevilla (Spain)
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the User.
Types of cookies:
Different types of cookies that can be used:
- Depending on the expiry date:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. It is usually used to analyse traffic patterns on the web. In the long term, this can provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
- Permanent Cookies: These are stored in the terminal and the website reads each time a new visit is made. Despite its name, a permanent web has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date which may range from a few minutes to several years. They are generally used to facilitate the different services offered by the websites.
- Depending on who manages the cookies:
- Own Cookies: These are sent and managed by a computer or domain’s own web editor of the site that you are visiting.
- Third Party Cookies: These are sent and managed by a third party that is not the proper editor of the web, when they come from another server.
- Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the User to navigate through a website and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic, identify the user session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and statistical analysis of user behaviour on websites to which they are linked. It is used for measuring the activity of websites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of their use of the service users. They are treated by us and/or third parties. These cookies collect anonymous/dissociated user information, such as the number of users and time spent, how many times you visit the site, the user origin, keywords. Thanks to this, we can improve the supply of products and services we offer.
Management of cookies
You can manage cookies from your browser. The User has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options.
If you block or disable the installation of all or some of the cookies, you can still use our website; however, you might not be able to use some of the services you need and your experience on our website will be less satisfactory.
To manage cookies that manages the browser, we need to access the browser toolbar, then look for the section on privacy options, and finally the cookies. These steps may vary slightly from one browser to another. Here’s a list with the most used browsers where you will find more information and how to disable or delete cookies: